"I have but one candle of life to burn, and I would rather burn it out in a land filled with darkness than in a land flooded with light." --- JK Falconer

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Home again!

August 24th
Hello friends and family! Thank you for your prayers. We have made it safely home (no hold-ups or changes on the itinerary!) and I am typing this on my computer where I can access email on our hotmail account once again. Thank you sooooo much for all your prayers for our summer and our return home. It has been an incredible trip and we could not have done it as we have without your support behind us. God has been good - we will hopefully get out a "report" on just how good sometime soon! In the meantime, know that we are very grateful for all of you and are hoping that the summer has been a rich and rewarding one for you, too.

In Christ,
Cari

No comments:

Post a Comment